Would you like to be part of a team that values your strong work ethic and experience? If so, LandCare is looking for talented, experienced landscape crew members to join our Las Vegas team. Our business is growing and we need great people to grow with us. We pay for experience.
- Works around and operates hand tools and mechanical machinery used for landscape maintenance.
- Cuts lawns.
- Trims and edges around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs.
- Sprays lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer, herbicides, and insecticides.
- Rakes and bags leaves.
- Cleans grounds and removes litter.
- Prepares and grades terrain.
- Seeds and sods lawns.
- Installs and/or moves and transplants trees, shrubs, and other plant material on current maintenance and enhancement jobs and properties.
- Digs trenches for irrigation systems or piping and supports irrigation technician or manager in the installation of the irrigation systems.
- Removes tree brush after tree trimmer’s prune, cut and shape trees.
- Plants grass, flowers, trees, and shrubs.
- Waters lawn and shrubs.
- Cleans out drainage ditches and culverts.
- Sharpens tools such as weed cutters, edging tools, and shears.
- Makes minor repairs on equipment such as lawn mower, spreader, and snow removal equipment.
- Trims and removes trees from client properties.
Published 17 hours ago
You can see similar jobs for Landscaping here
Apply for this job