Looking for Prep positions and Bussers - Hiring now!
FOOD PREPARATION - Flushing, NYResponsibilities:
- Work with seasonal ingredients for the preparation of menu items.
- Prepare all food items according to the prep list, label date, and time.
- Minimize waste of products.
- Communicate with BOH team members and management throughout the shift.
- Basic English reading and communication skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to stand long hours and lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Have vegetable and meat cutting experience
BUSSER - Flushing, NYResponsibilities:
- Serve guest water upon arrival and provide refills as needed.
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Promptly clean table tops, chairs, and floors under and around tables between guests.
- Take soiled tableware to the designated area, and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, and glassware for cleaning.
- Serve food to guests when servers need assistance.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as silverware, glassware,dishes, or trays.
- Communicate with server and host/hostess to expedite effective seating, table utilization, and customer service.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
Published 4 hours ago
You can see similar jobs for Restaurant & Food Service here