Better Pay is Just the Beginning
- Ability to train a new gardener
- Can delegate on-site activities
- Capable of assessing job-site landscape issues
- Drivers license a must
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Ability to communicate with supervisor
- Understanding of irrigation systems and ability to irrigation spot problems
- Knowledge of Philadelphia plant material maintenance: mowing of grass, fertilization, shrub trimming, flower bed maintenance, weed control, tree pruning.
- Also has the ability to communicate to supervisor via electronic pads.
- One week vacation after one year
- 5 paid holidays after one year
You can see similar jobs for Landscaping here